- Name listed in Membership Directory accessible from the IAS website
- Qualification to chair or present a paper in an IAS-Sponsored Conference Session
- Qualification to apply for IAS Grants and Awards
- Qualification to serve on IAS Board or Committees
- Invitations or notifications to attend the IAS Annual Meeting, Conference Receptions, Events, and Kress Lecture
- Ability to submit items for the newsletter (publications, dissertation topics, CFPs, etc.)
- Opportunities to volunteer at events and write guest blog posts
Use the form below to pay by PayPal or debit/credit card. Online payment is preferred. However, if you need to pay by personal check, please contact the treasurer.